- Faculty of Management
- 4 years
- Mode of study
- Strategic Management;
- Planning and Forecasting;
- Entrepreneurship and Small and Medium Size Businesses;
- Operations and Logistics Management;
- Human Resources Management;
- Public Sector Management;
- Quantitate Methods of Management;
- Organizational Behavior;
- Investments Management;
- Operational Management;
- International Management;
- Corporate Management.
Expected knowledge and skills after acquiring qualification:
The students in "Management" receive integrated knowledge of the basic functions of management - planning, organizing, motivating and controlling, as well as skills to apply them in senior management and executive positions in strategic, tactical and operational management of various organizations regardless of their sectoral affiliation.
The more specific directions in which competences are acquired:
- Analysis, diagnosis and prognosis of corporate environment, adaptation and inclusion of organizations in regional, national and international business networks;
- Selection and implementation of management decisions concerning the target orientation of organizations develop alternatives, evaluation and strategic selection of products, markets and more.
- Create organizational skills in building and developing production, management and communication structures.
- Personnel Management using appropriate techniques for planning, recruitment, distribution and training of personnel , establishment of adequate corporate culture and systems of motivation, appraisal, evaluation and development staff. Abilities to control corporate activity
Employment opportunities upon graduation:
Managers at different levels of management in:
- manufacturing companies,
- trade companies,
- in organizations in the services sector,
- in banking and insurance business,
- in socially oriented activities (health, education, etc.),
- culture and public administration;
- head of departments, units and divisions;
- managers in economic and other organizations,
- researchers and lecturers in the field of management.