- Faculty of Management
- 4 years
- Mode of study
- Introduction to International Business;
- TNC and FDI;
- International HR and Quality Management;
- International Marketing Planning;
- International Trade Policy;
- Business to Business Marketing;
- International Political Economy;
- International Marketing;
- Corporate Finance;
- Research Methods for Business;
- International Brand Management;
- Problem Solving for Business;
- International Business Study Trip.
Expected knowledge and skills after acquiring qualification:
The programme provides students with knowledge and practical skills in the field of international business, economics and management. This Major was founded as a response to the economic changes, globalization of the business, and the development of new forms of international business. Training program is carried out on broad scientific, theoretical and practical bases using modern methods and means. The aim of the programme “International Business” is to prepare qualified economists who work in various international business organizations and their branches, think creatively, and are able to analyze business processes.
Employment opportunities upon graduation:
Graduates from International Business programme can be employed in the management of companies involved in various forms of international banking, finance, international transport, logistics, international tourism, etc. They can engage in entrepreneurial activities and develop their own business abroad. They can use their knowledge and skills in international projects as consultants and specialists in international business; they can be employed in international organizations, in civic service and research institutes.