- Master degree center
- 1 year; 1.5 years
- Mode of study
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship and SME
- Planning and Forecasting
- Project Management
- Regional Development
- Social Responsibility of Business
- Corporate Leadership (Part II)
- Human Resources Management
- European Business Policies
- Master Seminar
- Commercial Transactions and Negotiations (elective)
- Change Management (elective)
- Managerial Diagnostics (elective)
- Control System Management (elective)
- Management of Intercultural Differences (elective)
Expected knowledge and skills after acquiring qualification:
Students gain integrated knowledge in the field of fundamental managerial functions as planning, organizing, motivating and controlling, and skills to apply them in senior managerial and executive positions om strategical, tactical and operational management of various organizations regardless of the sectoral affiliation. The more specific directions, in which knowledge is acquired, are:
- Analysis, diagnostics and prognosis of corporate environment, adaptation and inclusion of organizations in regional, national, international business networks.
- Selection and implementation of managerial decisions concerning target orientation of the organizations, development of alternatives, evaluation and strategic selection of products, markets, and etc.
- Creation of organizational skills in building and development of production, management and communication structures.
- Human resources management using appropriate techniques for planning, recruitment, employee training, establishment of adequate corporate culture and systems for motivations, attestations, evaluation and development of employees.
- Ability to control corporate activity.
Employment opportunities upon graduation:
Graduate students can occupy various managerial positions such as:
- Executive and deputy executive directors, members and chairmen of boards/boards of directors;
- Chairmen of agencies, cooperatives and cooperative councils, governors and members of supervisory boards;
- Administrative leaders and managers in companies, including large, small and middle enterprises;
- Program directors, project managers, office managers, team leaders in organization from different fields – manufacturing, commerce, hotels and restaurants, agriculture, transport, and etc.;
- Heads of departments, units, divisions, branches, territorially separated structural units of Bulgarian and foreign companies;
- Heads of departments, sectors, agencies, offices in state administration;
- Managers of their own business, social entrepreneurship;
- Managers/directors of sports and cultural organizations, science and education organizations
- Presidents and vice-presidents of non-profit organizations, presidents and general secretaries of non-profit organizations/professional organizations;
- Specialists and experts in the field of consultancy and expert work.