- Master degree center
- 1 year; 1.5 years
- Mode of study
- Livestock and Plant Production Technologies
- Agricultural Business Management and Organization
- Fundamentals of Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Policies
- Agricultural Marketing;
- European Programmes and Projects in Agriculture
- Agricultural Investment Management
- Quality Management in Agricultural Business
- Social Capital and Social Networks in Agricultural Business
- Master Seminar
- Rural Tourism (elective)
- Markets and Trading in Agricultural Business (elective)
- Risk Management in Agricultural Business (elective)
Expected knowledge and skills after acquiring qualification:
Graduate students gain professional competencies to plan, organize and manage production in the agricultural sector; to optimize the use of land, material, and labor resources of the companies; to carry out economic research, analyses and economic forecasts, and etc. They successfully can provide consultancy for companies and to perform expert activities, to realize and make decisions in public policy for the sector. The most important competencies that are acquired by graduates are related to: building skills for better learning; promoting the entrepreneurial skills, capacity building to teamwork; creativity in the research planning, commitment to the agricultural matters, and etc.
Employment opportunities upon graduation:
Graduates acquire knowledge, skills and competencies to organize and manage economic system in the agricultural sphere – production and trade of agricultural products and food, alternative production activities in rural areas, companies in production infrastructure, and etc. Graduates can successfully make independent entrepreneurial initiative or consulting in the field of agriculture.
Master students are economics who can successfully occupy positions in state and municipal structural funds and divisions, directed to agricultural activities, national policies and financial support for the sector. They can continue their education as PhD students in Bulgaria and abroad.