International Business and Management
- Master degree center
- 2 years
- Mode of study
- Economy and Society of the European Union
- International Economics
- English Language
- Dissertation Seminar
- Global Business Environment
- International Entrepreneurship
- Contemporary International Marketing Strategies
- International HR and Information Management
- Research Methods
- Social Responsibility, Compliance and Accountability
- Contemporary Issues in International Strategic Management
Expected knowledge and skills after acquiring qualification:
The programme is designed for future managers who want to build and maintain international awareness and deepen their understanding of critical concepts for business success in the 21st century. Training is closely linked to the practical application of knowledge and skills through real business projects.
The overall focus of this programme allows to be maintaining actual knowledge, corresponding to the expectations and needs of the new generation of international business experts. Adopted curriculum was proposed by the strategic partner Nottingham Trent University. Every year it is enriched through consultations with international students, employers and alumni. Major milestone in the development of the programme is the inclusion of companies and business organizations, which helps to work with current cases.
Employment opportunities upon graduation: The purpose of the course is to prepare qualified managers to work in different types of international companies and/or their divisions enabling efficient performance of their activities. Graduates from the “International Business and Management” course occupy senior management positions which include but are not limited to:
- International business analysts;
- International brand managers;
- Transnational marketing executives;
- Department Managers;
- Communications Managers;
- Sales Managers;
- International HR managers;
- Import and export specialists;
- CEOs of service companies.
Students may join graduate management trainee programmes and can be offered jobs with companies for whom they have completed business projects as part of the course. Alternatively, graduates can set up their own business or they can work in local or international companies as managers in the field of international trade, marketing, logistics, HR or other as well as to develop and implement international business projects.