- Faculty of Management
- 4 years
- Mode of study
- Introduction into Tourism;
- Hotel Management;
- Social Psychology in Tourism;
- Tourist Resources;
- Restaurant Management;
- Tourist Markets;
- Culture and Civilization;
- Travel Agencies and Transportation in Tourism;
- Geography of Tourism;
- Marketing in Tourism;
- Tourism Management;
- Human Resources Management in Tourism;
- Tourist Service Management.
Expected knowledge and skills after acquiring qualification:
Graduates in Tourism major acquire knowledge at macro and micro-level about the specifics of domestic and international tourism, hotel and restaurant management, tourist markets, tourist resources, tour operator companies, types of tourism, etc.
Employment opportunities upon graduation:
- managers and associates in hotel and restaurant businesses and travel agencies;
- managers and associates in marketing, advertising and public relations;
- human resources management in tourism.