- College of Tourism
- 3 years
- Mode of study
- Introduction into Tourism;
- Travel Agencies and Transportation in Tourism;
- Leisure Industry;
- Tour Guiding;
- Computer Systems in Travel Agencies and Tourism;
- Traineeship of Tour Guiding in Foreign Language;
- Traineeship in Leisure Centers;
- Animation in Tourism, and etc.
Expected knowledge and skills after acquiring qualification:
Students acquire knowledge in history, geography, archeology, ethnography, linguistics, leisure and tourism marketing, management of leisure industry and tourism as cultural, sport, leisure activities, tour and information activities, tour guiding, animation, tourist information service, specialized activities with children and youngsters in entertainment and leisure centers and tourist complexes.
Graduate students gain specialized skills to lead teams, departments and divisions of customer service for tour guiding and animation activities. They are able to develop, offer, advertise and sale tourist and leisure products, to plan, calculate and organize tourist travels with total price, to plan, implement and control technological processes in the leisure industry in the sphere of culture, sport, entertainment and tourism, to care for clients by applying standards and systems of quality management, to use communication and information technologies and computer information systems in leisure and recreation centers, travel agencies, to communicate in several foreign language for creating quality animation product, to keep records, to perform accounting operations.
Employment opportunities upon graduation:
Graduate students are able to work in tourist companies, offices and complexes and take senior management positions in medium and string level as:
- Managers in cultural information, sport, entertainment, and recreation centers;
- Managers in unit of municipal structure and non-profit organization for children and youth activities and sport;
- Office manager and sales agent in travel agencies and tour operator offices;
- Organizers of leisure in entertainment facilities and hotel complexes;
- Organizers of tourist, sports, cultural, congress and conference and other special events;
- Accompanying interpreter, and etc.