- College of Tourism
- 3 years
- Mode of study
- Introduction into Tourism;
- Travel Agencies and Transportation in Tourism;
- Travel Agency Service Technology;
- Tour Guiding;
- Computer Systems in Travel Agencies and Tourism;
- Traineeship of Tour Guiding in Foreign Language;
- Traineeship in Travel Agencies;
- Animation in Tourism, and etc.
Expected knowledge and skills after acquiring qualification:
Students acquire theoretical knowledge in tourism, tour guiding, animation, tour-operating and transport activity, contemporary tendencies in tourism industry in international and national tourism market, tourism marketing.
Graduate students gain specialized skills in tour guiding. They are able to develop, offer, advertise and sale tourist products on the market, to plan, organize and control the activities in tourist agencies, to lead employees and to work in teams, to care for clients by applying standards and systems of quality management, to communicate in several foreign languages, to use communication and information technics, technologies and computer information systems in tour operating companies, travel and transport agencies, to keep records, to perform accounting operations.
Employment opportunities upon graduation:
Graduate students are able to work in tourist companies, offices and complexes and take senior management position in medium and string level as:
- Office managers in travel agencies and tour operator offices;
- Representatives of transport companies and travel agencies;
- Tour-guides of tourist groups;
- Managers of Bureau for information and tourist services;
- Organizers of congress and conference and other special events;
- Business secretaries and correspondents in institutions and non-profit organization in tourism sphere;
- Accompanying interpreter, and etc.