Double degree bachelor programme, International Management major
The University of Economics - Varna offers participation in a double degree programme for acquiring a second bachelor degree in International Management (180 ECTS) from Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
The double degree programme includes training for one academic year in Germany during the 5th and 6th semester and an internship of 20 weeks at organizations with international activity. During the first two years and the final fourth year of the double degree programme training is delivered at the University of Economics - Varna, during the third year - at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany. The accumulated credits are recognized by both higher education institutions as stipulated in their bilateral agreement. The student writes one thesis in English. After successful completion of studies, the student receives two separate diplomas in accordance with the national standards of both university partners.
During their studies at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany, the students receive funding through the Erasmus+ programme. Tuition fees are due only at the UE-Varna.
All students from the International Business programme delivered in English and the International Economic Relations programme delivered in Bulgarian who wish to participate in the double degree bachelor programme with Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany, must meet the following criteria at the time of their application:
- must be students in their 4th semester of studies in the International Business or International Economic Relations programme;
- must have a Grade Point Average of 4.50 or higher;
- must be fluent in English (level B2 or higher according to the Common European Language Framework);
- must be selected for student mobility for studies through the Erasmus+ programme for the period of 1 year at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
List of courses that UE-Varna students majoring in International Business or International Economic Relations must take at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany for the purpose of obtaining a double degree.
For more information:
- Contact our office
- Chief Assist. Alexander Shivarov, PhD, Head of the Centre for International Education, room 229 G, phone: +359 882164833, e-mail: email@example.com