The CEEPUS Programme aims at promoting teacher and student mobility among the Central European scholarly community. The current member countries are: Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, the Slovak Republic and Slovenia. Prishtina/Kosovo is also participating.
The funding of the programme is provided by the CEEPUS partner countries. Students receive their CEEPUS grant from the host country based on the local living standards. In general, the financial support includes a monthly grant and, in some CEEPUS countries, accommodation and social security provision. In addition, CEEPUS students are exempt from tuition fees. Travel costs are also covered.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Be a full-time student or a full-time teacher/professor at a higher education institution in their home country;
- Have completed successfully at least two semesters of studies;
- Be citizen of a CEEPUS country or a citizen of a non-CEEPUS country but be a full-time student in a CEEPUS country with an Equal Status document;
- Have the support of the network coordinator at their home institution.
In order to apply, candidates need to submit the online application form to the CEEPUS website. If you have not registered on the CEEPUS website, please register here.
Once the application is submitted, it needs to be approved by the home institution and the home National CEEPUS Office (NCO). Upon approval, the application is then forwarded to the host institution and the host NCO. Finally, an e-mail is sent to all candidates regarding the status of their application.
Application deadlines for network mobility:
- For the Winter semester: June 15th
- For the Summer semester: October 30th
- Application deadline for freemovers (only for the Summer semester): November 30th
For further information, please contact your National CEEPUS Office (NCO) at www.ceepus.info.